Friday, April 20, 2001

O-Town ask fans to respect their personal space: All together now: "What fans?" Certainly the three prepubescent girls who were halfway interested in them will tune them out after this charming interview, where one member states that he doesn't think that O-Town owes anything to its fanbase (charming!) and another says that, if forced, hw would conceed to having a screaming threesome with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera (lovely!).

Did they have to pick the biggest idiots for this group? Was that a requirement set in stone by the producers of "Making The Band"? I could understand if they were all unbelievable singers, but... no, scratch that. It's UNBELIEVABLE how mediocre they are. I am more and more convinced that there is a record deal out there for me somewhere. I suppose these jerks have one up on me in that they were willing to actually get off of their asses and put themselves out there.

*sigh*